Shared on Facebook by my friend in Australia….
I learned that website readers can’t read a picture so here is the text:
Six little stories with lots of meaning
- Once all villagers decided to pray for rain. On the day of the prayer, they all gathered together, but only one little boy brought an umbrella. That is faith
- When you throw babies in the air, they laugh because they know you will catch them. That is trust.
- Every night we go to bed with no assurance of being alive the next morning, but we still set our alarms to wake up. That is hope.
- We plan big things for tomorrow in spite of zero knowledge of the future. That is confidence.
- We see the world suffering, but still, we get married and have children. That is love.
- On an old man’s shirt was written a sentence “I am not 80 years old; I am sweet 16 with 64 years of experience.” That is attitude.
Have a happy day and live life like these six stories. Remember – Good friends are the rare jewels of life, difficult to find and impossible to replace!!